Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lets Meet My Fairy Crystal Diamondgem!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my page! Here you will find fashion tips, and updates on myself and friends! I have had blogger for quite some time now.. but have never taken the time to create and design it. Well today I decided to go ahead and try it out! So now I have laid out a little design, and will learn more and more about Blogger as I go. So first lets get to know my fairy, Crystal Diamondgem! She was on the Fashion Spotlight for the September 2012 month! The picture included is my Fashion Spotlight Pic! Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. HI CRYSTAL, REMEMBER ME FROM KIK?! (If you play kik other fairies, I am cutekittyyay or julie Tulipblossom!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yus of course I remember you Julie! <33

    ReplyDelete